(1) Installation requirements for ethylene oxide sterilizer: The ethylene oxide sterilizer must be placed in a well ventilated area, and should not be placed close to the fire source. For ease of maintenance and regular maintenance, a space of 51 cm should be reserved on each side of the ethylene oxide sterilizer (including the top). Special exhaust ducts should be installed and completely isolated from other exhaust ducts in the building.
(2) Epoxyethane safety protection principles and precautions:
1) Keep the ethylene oxide sterilizer and gas cylinder or gas tank away from fire and static electricity.
2) Ethylene oxide storage place, there should be no fire source, no rotating motor, no sun, good ventilation, temperature below 40 ° C, but can not be placed in the refrigerator. Handle in strict accordance with the national requirements for the storage of flammable and explosive materials.
3) Do not use too much force when applying medicine and opening the bottle to avoid the liquid medicine ejecting.
4) Monitor the air concentration of the ethylene oxide working environment every year.
5) Training of ethylene oxide staff for expertise and emergency handling. After excessive exposure to ethylene oxide, quickly remove the patient from the poisoning site and immediately inhale fresh air; after skin contact, rinse the contact with water for at least 15 minutes while removing dirty clothes; eye contact with liquid ethylene oxide or high concentration epoxy The ethane gas should be flushed to the eye for at least 10 minutes. In case of the above, the patient should be seen as soon as possible.
6) Regularly clean, repair and debug the ethylene oxide sterilization equipment according to the manufacturer's requirements.
7) Ethylene oxide can form toxic ethylene glycol when it meets water, so it can not be used for food sterilization.